Monday, October 1, 2007

A VERY GIRLY ENTRY

A GIRLY ONE

*
*
*
*
*

WARNING

THIS POST IS EXTREMELY GIRLY. IF YOU ARE A GUY YOU MIGHT GET ANNOYED WITH MY BLOG WHICH MAY CAUSE YOU TO GET RETARDED SPASMS AND END UP SPITTING ON YOU COMPUTER/LAPTOPS. GAYS ANS EXTREMELY BORED GUYS WHO HAVE NO OTHER WEBSITES TO GO TO, TO KILL THEIR TIME ARE WELCOME.

*
*
*
*
*
EBAY UPDATE.




Lets move straight to it ok. So I left you guys in the last post at the 10 min marker before the bidding ended.... So lets recap shall we....

*
*
*

I had my ass on the line for two of the same products! Britney Spears Curious Perfume!

100ml and 50 ml!

DON'T ASK ME WHY! READ THE PREVIOUS ENTRY!

AND GUESS WHAT!!!!!

*
*
*
*
*
WHAT I FEARED CAME TRUE!

I EFFING WON BOTH LAAAAAAA!!!!!

So I was like ready to hear my mom scream and burn my hair off when I tell her that she has to pay for like two of the same product!

*
*
*
BUT THEN
*
*
*

I was like contacted by the seller and he was like....


"Hey, whats your Australian address I don't send to Singapore."

and I was like DISHK!! !#*&@(**!*)@(^#$!

In a way its good and bad... Like now i don't have to pay for both but than again, now I don't even get one!!! ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! I don't care I am still going to find my way around and buy me my Curious!!!




Haiz.... Bargain Hunting is frustrating! But what to do.... Like I have said... I am cheapskate!

Find your needs on
EBAY!

*
*
*
*
*

MAKE UP!


By now if you are a loyal reader, you should have come to know that I am a very vain tub of lard. And I enjoy having tonnes of make up on my face cause without it I look like Freddy Kruger!
( I am exaggerating).

Well, its a girl thing la... you know to dress up a little... Feel glamorous... You girls know what I am talking about right? Anyway.... even though I like make up... I am also a bargain freak when it comes to buying them. Obviously I don't get those $5 range ones cause they would just burn holes in your face... But I would never get like MAC or Bobbi Brown or Dior cause they are like just too expensive la... So I settle with the inbetween's. Like Revlon, Maybelline and Loreal!

Affordable, reliable and definitely very good. But my favourite is Revlon... And they came up with this limited edition Collection. It is soooo gorgeous I tell you! But its a little bit more pricey that usual..... I haven't gotten any yet... Am still contemplating... Anyway here are some of my absolute favourites out of the collection!






I am a very eye make up kind of person and I usually go with skin tones and Liners... I love nude make up la! So this collection is like perfect!






This is just perfect! Its powder eyeliner... Which means its super easy and fast to apply and you don't even have to wait for it to dry... And you know the best part!!!! Its bloody bloody black!!! You can use it on a normal day out or use a little more for a clubbing night out!!! This Powder Liner totally eliminates the need of eyeshadow! So for those who like fast and easy nude make up.... This should be on your, "MUST GET LIST!"....







Molten Metal Liquid Eyeshadow! Its damn easy to use.... the mixture is so thick that a little bit can be smudged out on your entire eyelid! AND... It lasts for like the whole day. Did i mention that it is a thin layer that looks thick! Super fast and easy to apply... And it comes in the best nude shades ever... coppers, bronzes, golds.... oh my god I am falling more in love with this Collection I tell you... Damn Damn Damn gorgeous!






I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MATT LIPSTICKS! but nude colours of course... I mean gloss is fine for occasions.... but on a casual day, Matt Nude lipstick is like a ultimate la... And this Lipstick is extremely creamy... It just slides on.... And like the rest of its collection, you just have to apply very little and it will look thick!!!!






I just feel like freaking biting her lips la... Anyway... Another awesome product.... Lip crystals! This one actually has a sugary taste.... thus the name... So again... Easy to apply.... just dap on a little on top of you lipstick layer, to add that shine without the gloss.... Yummy Yum YUM!!!

The collection is much bigger though... these are just some of my favourites...

head on down to www.revlon.com to check out all the products and the prices!
HAVE FUN!

*
*
*
*
*

Now to change the air a little...

PUPPIES

I have been wanting to get myself a puppy for ages now... and finally I decided to go an google for a breed that I would like the best... You know just to narrow my search down a little... And than DISHK!!!! There are around 150 different kinds of breeds for dogs... And if I had actually gone and researched on each and everyone of them I would have died!
(I am exaggerating).

So I was thinking... If I ever get a dog/puppy I wouldn't want those super big ones... I would rather have a small one to cuddle but and sleep with.... AWWWWW!!!!

So.... I narrowed it down to Small dog breeds! And Yay! there were about 30?? And I have picked my favourite 5!!!!

WARNING

THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE TOO CUTE TO HANDLE. YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF GOING AWWWWW..... ALOT!!!!

*
*
*
*
*

!!NUMBER 5!!

Skye Terrier!


I think this is just super cute... Like they are soooo hairy you don't even know if they can see you... hahahaha..... And whenever you want to look at its face, all you have to do is this...



Like, "HELLO!"


!!NUMBER 4!!

Papillon!



It is soo adorable I tell you! I mean look at it... It looks so soft and adorable and cuddly and toyish!!!! I want to like bite it... and this is an adult Popillon...




One word, Cute!


!!NUMBER 3!!

Maltese!



Can I get an accumulative AWWWWW! please.... Imagine coming home everyday to one of these!!!!!!! I don't think I'll ever part with it to begin with...




I don't know why but I kind of thing that it looks a little piggy when its an adult but the cute kind of piggy if you get what I mean la.... Still gorgeous!!!


!!NUMBER 2!!

Havanese!





Like OH MY GOD right! I tell you... If I had this... I would be squeezing it so hard that its eyeballs will pop out!!! Like how is it possible that something this cute exists!!!!




Now it looks like an old wrinkly grumpy old man! HAHA! I want to kiss its snout!


AND MY NUMBER 1 PICK!!!!

POMERANIAN!!!





I have always wanted to get this la... And it is still my favourite... I am totally in love with this breed... I cannot describe its cute-ness la... I'll leave you with the picture.....




AWWWWWW!!!!
Now it looks like a happy fat kid!!!!haha... If I ever get a puppy... it would definetly be one of these... But I still need to bargain hunt!!!!


Ok guys... so I guess I'll leave you here la....

Till my next Post

.::XOXO::.

Posted by tornredqueen at 9:26 AM